Huangguoshu Waterfall, or Yellow Fruit Tree Waterfall, is the largest Waterfall in China. It is also considered as one of the largest Waterfalls in the East Asia. The waterfall is located on the Baishui River in Anshun, Guizhou province, China. It is one of the chief landmarks in China and millions of tourists visit the Waterfall every year. If you haven’t been there, you should also visit the amazing Huangguoshu Waterfall. And after reading Huangguoshu Waterfall facts, you wouldn’t be able stop yourself to take you next ride to Guizhou province of China. That is where the waterfall is located. In the next heading, you will read Huangguoshu Waterfall facts that would captivate your attention to this amazing part of the World.
8 fun facts about Huangguoshu Waterfall
Listed below are the 5 fun facts Huangguoshu Waterfall, read them and then plan your visit to China’s most beautiful Waterfall.
- Huangguoshu Water is translated as the Yellow Fruit Tree Waterfalls. The Waterfall is located in the Huangguoshu Waterfall National Park, 24 km southwest of the Anshun City.
- The Waterfall reaches the maximum height of 77.8 meters and the maximum width of 101 meters. The main waterfall height is 67 meters in height and 83.3 meters in width.
- The Waterfall has more than one drop and the highest drop reaches the maximum height of 77.8 meters.
- The Waterfall lies on the Baishui River. It is the main source of the waterfall. There are several minor falls nearby the Huangguoshu Waterfall. Together all of these waterfalls make the area as one of the best places to visit in the Huangguoshu National Park. Therefore, China has classified the National Park as a AAAAA scenic area, means that it is one of the best places to visit in China.
- Beside the Waterfall, Water Curtain Cave is another attraction that people visit in the National Park.
- People can enjoy visiting the Waterfall through a special bus that take people to the site of the Waterfall. The bus will provide access either through the Dragon’s palace in Guiyang, or from the Anshun Railway station.
- People can enjoy waterfall views from several different locations, including Guan Bao Ting, Guan Bao Tao, or from an aerial view at Guan Bao Ting.
- Best time to view the Waterfall is from the start of June to the end of August. People also can visit in the month of May or September as the temperature is not that high and the waterfall changes its shape with more break as compared to the rest of the month.